If the girl in your life means everything to you and making her happy this Valentine’s is the most important thing for you, well, she’s the luckiest girl. The sky’s the limit in this case and I’ll give you a few choices on what you could get her if you don’t care to check the price before buying it.
- Jewel Knot Halter Dress– this halter dress by Neiman Marcus is in the traditional Velntine colour of red and costs $495.
- Swarovski Platform Sandals– these golden beauties by Miu Miu have five inch heels studded with crystal. Costs: £418.94.
- Mini-Cosmo Earrings– Gift her the cosmos with these 14k hand-crocheted ruby red earrings by Sonya Otten. Costs: $625.
- Big Heart Zip Clutch– This leather bag by Marc Jacobs is quite zany and has leather hearts all over it. Costs: $795.
- Onyx and Ruby Heart Necklace For $850, you can get this black-hearted beauty by David Yurman.
- Athena Pave Bracelects– Sterling silver chain with diamond studded heart-shaped pendant by Judith Ripka will make any ensenble look like a million pounds; it costs $650.
- Rosario Shoes– These shoes from the Pretty Ballerinas collection are adorned with 3000 Swarovski crystals and cost $995.
- Abazia Engagement Rings– If you’re ready for that final step and a lifetime of romance, you could opt to say ‘Marry me’ and in style with the custom-made Abazia engagement rings; price start from $200.
Your girl deserves the best and why not when you can afford to give her the best. Pamper her with the best this Valentine’s Day.